Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Review Upodcast
After many troubles Ae Dil Hai Mushkil finally released this weekend and we’re joined by Anisha Jhaveri (@Jhavanis) writer for Indiewire, to talk about Karan Johar’s new movie starring the all star cast of Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Fawad Khan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
We talk about:
- Our expectations walking into a Karan Johar movie
- Some alternative theories on how to view the ADHM
- Deal with some of the major criticism the movies has faced
- Is Ranbir Kapoor’s shtick getting old?
- Is Anushka Sharma a new version of Geet from Jab We Met?
- The wardrobe of ADHM: sneakers and red pocket liners on a pea coat
- Was Aishwarya’s role over sold in the promos?
- Aishwarya and Anushka straight out a magazine cover
- Cameo’s of ADHM
You can listen/download/stream the episode below.
Or you can subscribe to our iTunes page and never miss a show
We would love it if you can rate or write us a small review on iTunes! Just click here.