The trailer for Kapoor & Sons just dropped and here are some free flowing thoughts whilst watching it:
- Hey, at least Bollywood now accredits the internet when they steal a joke (looking at you Shahrukh)
- Is this a Badshaah song? I don’t think i like Badshaah too much..
- Glad someone switched Siddhart Malhotra’s setting from “brooding” to “happy”
- Fawad Khan should grow his beard back…this chikna look isn’t working
- The joys of watching fighting parents, Dil Dhadakne Do really started something in Bollywood…so deep….
- Did Rathna Pathak just come back from a clown rave?
- I know the make up in Kapoor & Sons is going to get lauded, but Rishi Kapoor looks like a burn victim
- Are those the same eyes as the White Walker’s in Game of thrones?
- ALIA BHATT in a DHARMA PRODUCTION??? WHHHHAAAT?
- So is this Saajan mixed with Dil Dhadakne Do then?
- Masturbation dance moves are always a laugh!
- Do you even lift bro?
- Spin the bottle always leads to tension and brooding…well it did back in the 70’s…
- Isn’t there a Spin the Bottle app now? If not then must invent…
- Sid is still not a good screamer unfortunately
- Alia got some good cry face!
- “Since 1921” makes it sounds like the movie has a weird tie up with Heinz’ Ketchup
Kapoor & Sons is in Theatres 18th March, 2016!