Race 2 Trailer Breakdown
It’s a template they’ve had quite a bit of success especially with the first Race which was a topsy turvy twistarama of a movie where everyone was looking uber hot except Akshay Khanna’s hairpiece. After the epic failure of Players (where Bobby Deol played a magician and Sonam Kapoor a computer hacker…nuff said?) they are back with fast cars, race horses, guitar riffs and Saif Ali Khan’s beard.
Here’s the trailer:
- Who asked for this sequel to be made? (Except the producers)
- The trailer is contending to set at least 2 world records: “the most mentions of the title to a movie in any trailer” (8 mentions in a trailer of 2.30 min) and ” most number of low angle shots” (every character)
- Peedika’s Stylist has gone for the “neandhertaler chique” for her eyebrows
- Will Jacqueline Fernandez’ voice dubbed by the same generic voice artist in every movie? Just learn the language already, no one minds and accent!
- The trailer contains the absolute best lines the script writers could come up with, thinking if this doesn’t get butts in seats, then nothing will! (What does the line “Ghora bi hero banega”mean???)
- John Abraham can’t throw a convincing punch to save his life
- Also why did his pecks not get a separate credit as the main attraction?
- Ameesha Patel…hahahhahahahhahahhaa
- Anil Kapoor is bad ass as always, after all these years Lakhan still rules anything he is in!
- How bad does the CGI and wire work look? That jump Saif does is thoroughly underwhelming and didn’t they blow up exactly the same cars in the previous Race?
- And just to finish Ameesha Patel… HAHAHAHHAHA
Race 2 releases in theaters in january, there is no stopping it