Ricky Gervais has created quite a kerfuffle with his recent stint hosting the 2010 Golden Globes. Since his appearance, the media have been going gaga about alleged fights, rumors and other highlights which uphold the journalistic esteem that most media outlets seem to be maintaining.
But news isn’t news unless there is a Taiwanese CGI version of it! Here is the Ricky Gervais appearance digitized and insane!
I find it hilarious that the animation in no way resembles the actual celebrities especially Ricky Gervais must be pissed off as he has put in a lot of effort to lose weight and be Hollywood buff.
But they did manage to squeeze in a pink dildo so at least we have that.
In our opinion the HFPA ( Hollywood Foreign Press Association)Â needs to grow up a little and be able to take a hit once in a while, itâ€™s not like these award show have any real meaning except a chance toÂ prance around inÂ designer dresses and pat each other on the back.
Also did they actually watch any of Ricky Gervais shows or stand ups before signing him up a second time? I felt he was pretty nice about everything in comparision with what he does in his own shoesâ€¦ but then again what do I know?
It seems this will be the comic’s last appearance hosting the Golden Globes so if you havenâ€™t had a chance to see Ricky in action, here’s his opening monologue.
- Ricky Gervais Wears His Special Occasion Ellen Underwear (crushable.com)
- HFPA Boss Calls Ricky Gervais’ Golden Globes Jokes ‘Unacceptable’ (blippitt.com)
- Ricky Gervais didn’t plan on returning for 2012 Golden Globes (hollywoodnews.com)
- No More Ricky Gervais at the Golden Globes Awards (hollywoodnews.com)
- Ricky Gervais On NBC “The Office” Jan. 27 (popcrunch.com)
- So Who Hasn’t Ricky Gervais Infuriated Yet? (moviefone.com)