NEW SEASON! And we are back from our short break, with an amazing Bollywood episode. This week Beth, FilmiGirl and I discuss the critics/fan reactions to the release of Farah Khan‘s Tees Maar Khan. We delve into many controversial topics and many feathers will get ruffled, so listen to the complete episode after the jump!
- Why we are discussing this topic?
Our Thoughts on Tees maar Khan
- Complaints about TMK
It’s a Remake!
What is this non-sense comedy?
Farah Khan and her marketing machine
- Analysis of Bollywood fandom
Massala vs critics favorites
What is a bollywood fan?
What advice can we give if you have drunk the Hatorade?
This Episode contains wild tangents and lots of opinions to be taken with a desi-helping of salt, but I guess that’s why you love us so!
You can find our original and full reviews for Tees Maar Khan here:
- BethLovesBollywood’s review
- Filmigirl’s original review and defense
- Upodcast’s much maligned review of TMK’s preview in London!
And of course you call follow us on twitter too!
Do drop us a mail or leave a comment below if you agree or disagree with our take!
- Wallah Re Wallah Sheila ki Controversy: Thoughts on Tees Maar Khan (upodcasting.com)
- Legal controversy for ‘Tees Maar Khan’ and ‘Dabangg’ (topinews.com)
- “Sheela Ki Jawani an aesthetic item no: Farah Tees Maar Khan” and related posts (naachgaana.com)
- Movie Review: From Bollywood: Making a Movie to Cover Up a Crime (movies.nytimes.com)
- CurrySmugglers: Project Munni (upodcasting.com)
- “Akshay Kumar & Katrina Kaif at Golden Temple, Amritsar” and related posts (bollywoodgossips.net)