This week we review Baahubali 2 The Conclusion also known as the most successful Indian movie every to be released. And for this mammoth task we have brought in the most knowledgeable and best online voices to dissect this breaker of records.
On ep 223 we are joined by Sujoy (aka @9e3k), Amrita Rajan (@amritaIQ) and Josh Hurtado (@HatefulJosh) and we discuss the following topics:
- Confessions of a Hindi film watcher
- A taste of things to come post- Baahubali
- Is Baabubali a commercial blockbuster or a vindication for South Indian movie makers and audiences against the Hindi domination?
- Does Baahubali sound the end of the Khan era?
- Who owns the succes of a movie?
- We discuss the music, performances and the most insane scenes in the movie…
Check out our interview with director SS Rajamouli by going here.
You can listen/stream/download the episode below.
Subscribe to our feed and leave us a review!
Gave up listening to this around the 5 min mark. Just yikes.